The Asset selector tab enables you to filter and customise which Assets you would like to display on the Fleetmap.
- The Asset Layer tab is located in the top right hand corner of the Map screen along with the Map Layers, Fence and Settings tabs.
- Click on the Asset Layer tab to slide out the Asset Selector window
- The Asset list will load in alphabetical order and is scrollable
- To hide all Assets on Fleetmap, you can uncheck the tick box at the top of the window
- If you would like to hide only certain Assets, you can uncheck the box for each Asset
- You can use the Search Asset field at the top of the window to filter the list. Simply type the Asset Label into the field and the list will auto filter
- This is particularly useful if you have prefixes for Asset Labels such as ‘PMXXX’ so you can filter the list to ‘PM’ to display Assets with this prefix and then bulk hide or display these Assets by unchecking/checking the tick box at the top of the window
- You can focus the Fleetmap on a specific Asset by clicking in the Asset row
- To hide the Map Layers tab, click on the close tab button