The device health status displayed provides an insight into the health of your device(s) based on when the platform last received data from the device and the quality of the data event. The Device Health statuses are defined by:
- Online – Total Online Devices. Number of devices that have communicated at least once in the last 6hrs e.g Last Ping < 6hrs
- Review – Device Health – Review. Devices that have not communicated at least once with the server in the last 6hrs e.g. Last Ping >6hr <24hr
- Investigate – Device Health – Investigate. Devices that have not communicated with the server in the last 24hrs e.g. Last Ping >24hr <48hr
- Offline – Device Health – Review. Devices that have not communicated at least once with the server in the last 48hrs e.g. Last Ping >48hr
- Not Monitored – Relates to Software mobile App trackers only
- Not Deployed – Not Deployed. Devices that have never communicated with the server i.e. they have not been installed
All Device Health statuses except Online are displayed in the Asset Table on Fleetmap and in the Assets module. The health status is also displayed in the Device Health Report and Last Movement Report.